[Live-devel] Help me please, "testRTSPClient"

Felipe Lemos felipel at lavid.ufpb.br
Thu Sep 5 11:24:23 PDT 2013

Ok Ross,

I looked at the code openRTSP.
I changed the code of testRTSPClient adding QuickTimeFileSink :: createnew.
But the video does not play generated.

Code

        //scs.subsession->sink = DummySink::createNew(env, *scs.subsession,
rtspClient->url());
        qtOut = QuickTimeFileSink::createNew(env, *scs.session,
"video.mp4", fileSinkBufferSize, 1280, 720, 25, false, true, true, true);
        qtOut->startPlaying(subsessionAfterPlaying, NULL);

        env << *rtspClient << "Created a data sink for the \"" <<
*scs.subsession << "\" subsession\n";

        /*scs.subsession->miscPtr = rtspClient;
        scs.subsession->sink->startPlaying(*(scs.subsession->readSource()),
                subsessionAfterPlaying, scs.subsession);*/

        if (scs.subsession->rtcpInstance() != NULL) {

scs.subsession->rtcpInstance()->setByeHandler(subsessionByeHandler,
scs.subsession);
        }

What am I doing wrong?
Sorry so many questions, but I'm having trouble.

Thank you very much

*Felipe Lemos

**Graduate in Computer Science*
*MSc. in Computer Science
Federal University of Paraíba*
*E-mail: felipel at lavid dot ufpb dot br*