[Live-devel] RTSP SETUP response

Miguel Orenes miguel.orenes at displaynote.com
Mon Sep 9 08:57:20 PDT 2013

Transport: RTP/AVP;unicast;

I would like to know if RTSPClient is configured as multicast or unicast. I can see on parseTransportParams that this parameter is treated but is not stored in order to get later, then I am not able to know from client part if RTSPServer is working as multicast or unicast.
I know that RTSPClient is configured automatically and is able to receive multicast traffic, but maybe I want to change to unicast because we are losing a lot of multicast frames or for another cause.

Regards.

Miguel Ángel Orenes Fernández
Software Engineer
DisplayNote Technologies Ltd.

 P   +34 868 079 259
 W   www.displaynote.com<https://db3prd0502.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=moUE0BLKE0ec8lft6znvI6pBg2zyy84I0rNI7kBTil9tPTrOQvbtlTc9ikgB418fDceVmCxyJ-Y.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.displaynote.com%2f>
 E   miguel.orenes at displaynote.com<mailto:miguel.orenes at displaynote.com>
 A   Trapería 19 4ºD | MURCIA 30001
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/displaynote<https://db3prd0502.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=moUE0BLKE0ec8lft6znvI6pBg2zyy84I0rNI7kBTil9tPTrOQvbtlTc9ikgB418fDceVmCxyJ-Y.&URL=http%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2fdisplaynote>