[Live-devel] RTSP SETUP response

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Sep 9 14:05:12 PDT 2013

> I know, I do not want to configure the client as multicast or unicast, I only want to know if RTSPClient received “Transport:RTP/AVP;unicast;” or “Trasport:RTP/AVP;multicast;” on SETUP reply.

OK - you can do this by testing the IP address for the "MediaSubsession" object.  E.g., using the "testRTSPClient" code as an example, in the "continueAfterSETUP()" function, you could call
	IsMulticastAddress(scs.subsession->rtpSource()->RTPgs()->groupAddress().s_addr)

I.e., you can do this without having to subclass "RTSPClient".