[Live-devel] How I can transform LATM packets with using Live555 ?

pagan81 at gmail.com pagan81 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 11:40:10 PDT 2013

Hi live-devel.

My decoder can not decode audio in MP4A_LATM stream.
I use UMC::AACDecode from Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 7.0.4.054,
this decoder does not support LATM.
How I can transform LATM packets with use Live555
in packets with  ADTS or ADIF headers for feeding in UMC::AACDecode ?
If you knows other methods transform of LATM packets
for correct work decoder please let me know.
I will glad any help, and I will wait answer from you.
Thanks.

 Pagan81                          mailto:Pagan81 at gmail.com