[Live-devel] Control connection issue: OPTIONS not received

Conchi Abasolo conchi.ap at vaelsys.com
Thu Sep 26 10:40:50 PDT 2013

Hello,

We are working using the following architecture:

OpenRTSP client     ---------------->
OpenRTSP client     ----------------> ProxyServer
------------------------->MediaServer
OpenRTSP client     ---------------->

The videos served by the MediaServer are accessed through the ProxyServer.
We are using your MediaServer and ProxyServer examples, without any change
but the port number  .
When we install everything at the same LAN, the solution works fine, but we
are experiencing some problems when the MediaServer and the ProxyServer are
at different locations and connected through a 3G connection. In this case,
the control connection doesn't work properly and the proxy closes the
connection with a -11 error.
After a logs analysis, we saw that the MediaServer receives the OPTIONS
command and sends the proper response, but the ProxyServer never receives
it.
You can find attached the MediaServer and the ProxyServer logs.

Regards
Conchi Abasolo

--

Conchi Abasolo Pérez