[Live-devel] list of audio stream

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Apr 28 22:00:33 PDT 2014

> I want to create a list of media that can be played successively and  automatically without changing the URL.
>
> If your list is of the same media type, maybe you can try to modify the file ByteStreamFileSource.cpp.

If possible, you shouldn't modify the supplied source code, because that makes it harder for you to comply with the LGPL, and makes it much less likely that you'll get support on this mailing list.  See
	http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#modifying-and-extending

Instead, I suggest using the supplied class "ByteStreamMultiFileSource", which was designed just for this purpose.  You would create a new subclass of "OnDemandServerMediaSubsession", and have its "createNewStreamSource()" virtual function call "ByteStreamMultiFileSource::createNew()" (instead of "ByteStreamFileSource::createNew()".