[Live-devel] Live555 proxy server set/control streaming fps

Dnyanesh Gate dnyanesh.gate at intelli-vision.com
Fri Aug 1 04:41:34 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am new in live555 development. I am using live555 proxy server for
streaming live and recorded video. I am able to stream recorded video,
but facing an issue with that. I have a 15fps recoreded video file,
but live555 is streaming it with 30fps (VLC stats). VLS show fast
forward video.

I am refering testOnDemandServer.cpp file for streaming video and audio files.
How can I set/control streaming fps. Please help me with controlling
streaming fps.

--
Thanks & Regards,
DnyaneshG.