[Live-devel] live555 onDemand RTSP server

Neerav Patel neeravpatel at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 18:40:57 PDT 2014

Hi There
I have managed to write code to stream MJPG RTSP using onDemandServer and everything is working, but I want to be able to allow multiple viewers, when I try to set up another connection everything begins to run super slow.  Does OnDemandServer allow this or do I have do some multicast stuff?
Is there an example of how to do multicast using the onDemandServer?
>From unicast mode is there alot of changes required to make it multicast mode?
Thanks in advance.