[Live-devel] ubuntu 14.04 not working

iulian baciu office at acident.ro
Thu Aug 14 01:26:23 PDT 2014

Hello!

Just came acrosst your software. We need to restream rtsp with
authentication from security dvr`s. vLC impementation on vps is not
working stable. So: the problem?

- install live555 with this method
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1324290 but not eaven compiled
because ./genM.... error.

- so we sudo apt-get install livemedia-utils and was ok,
live555MediaServer starts and live555Proxysever too.

But, where is location to insert files for be streamed to
live555Mediaserver - for live555Proxyserver not restream rtsp practicaly
but on cli it shoes that it does!

Thank you

--
WWW.ACIDENT.RO