[Live-devel] RTCPInstance error: Hit limit when reading incoming packet over TCP. Increase "maxRTCPPacketSize"

Dnyanesh Gate dnyanesh.gate at intelli-vision.com
Wed Aug 20 04:46:00 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am working on Live555 proxy server. I have one camera connected to
proxy server and able to open its live stream from proxy server in
first attempt.
But as soon as I disconnect client (openRTSP/VLC), proxy server
started giving this error RTCPInstance error: Hit limit when reading
incoming packet over TCP. Increase "maxRTCPPacketSize".
When I checked the last command sent by proxy server was PAUSE
command, but PAUSE command is not supported by my camera, so I change
it to TEARDOWN just for cross check.
But it still give above error on client disconnection. I did also
tried to open live stream
("rtsp://streaming1.osu.edu/media2/ufsap/ufsap.mov") which support
PAUSE command, but still no success. after 2-3 attempts it again
started giving above error.

Can you please suggest me anything on this.
--
Thanks & Regards,
DnyaneshG.