[Live-devel] AAC RTP problem (crackling sound)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Aug 26 01:28:30 PDT 2014

Is "inputFileNameAAC" really an ADTS-format AAC file?  To test this, copy it to a computer that's running the "LIVE555 Media Server" <http://www.live555.com/mediaServer/>, and rename it to have a ".aac" filename extension (e.g., "test.aac").  Then, try streaming it from the "LIVE555 Media Server".  If this doesn't work, then your file is not an ADTS-format AAC file (and that's your problem).