[Live-devel] About live555 convert H264 stream to MPEG2 transport stream

zustchf zustchf at 163.com
Tue Dec 9 23:29:45 PST 2014

Hello, dear friend:
I have use the test application "testH264VideoToTransportStream" to change the H264 stream to transport stream, after this step I get a out.ts file, then I use "MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer" to create an index file out.txs for the out.ts file, after those two steps, I use Safari browser to request the transport stream but failed.
what is wrong with those?
I have also downloaded the bipbop-gear1-all.ts, and use "MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer" to create the index file, this process is succeed, do this means the "MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer" is correct, but there is something wrong with the H264VideoToTransportStream process? How can I convert the H264 stream to ts successfully?
I really need your help, and please response this email as soon as possible!
Thanks very much!

2014-12-10

zustchf