[Live-devel] Updated iOS config for genMakeFiles

Braden Ackerman backerman at icontrol.com
Sun Dec 14 21:58:07 PST 2014

Ross,

I downloaded 2014.12.13 on a fresh Mac (outside my daily dev environment) and could build the libraries, so I think the updated build script is working well.

I try to read every digest from this mailing list, but if I happen to miss anyone having issues using that script feel free to email me.

Thanks very much for accepting those changes, I hope it helps some of my fellow iOS devs use the great resource that is live555.

Stay tuned, I'll try to contribute some of the subclasses I wrote after I find time to clean them up. One facilitates aLaw from memory buffers as a source and RTP as a sink. Another takes advantage of the new VTDecompressionSession Apple added for iOS8.0 to hardware decode h264 from an RTSP session. Live555 doesn't really have anything to do with decoding, so maybe the later isn't an appropriate contribution. I'll let you decide later.

Best regards,

Braden Ackerman