[Live-devel] About live555 support real time HLS

u8818test u8818test at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 22:51:29 PST 2014

Hello, dear friend:
I want to implement real time HLS by using live555, and I want to known that:
1.How does the index file(.m3u8 file) shoud be?
2.How to get source stream, the original stream source is H264 from camera or IPC, can I use the original stream source as the MPEG2 ts stream?
3.As the testH264VideoToTransportStream tool has something wrong with change H264 stream to ts stream when use the safari browser as the client, can you help me solve the problem?
Really need your help, wait for your response, thans very much!

2014-12-16

u8818test