[Live-devel] About removeServerMediaSession process

u8818test u8818test at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 01:42:33 PST 2014

Hello, dear friend:
when I usr tests my hls process, the first time request the stream , faild, and the request the stream again, at the second time of request when the DynamicRTSPServer::lookupServerMediaSession to deal removeServerMediaSession process,:
 if (smsExists && isFirstLookupInSession)
  {
   // Remove the existing "ServerMediaSession" and create a new one, in case the underlying
   // file has changed in some way:
   removeServerMediaSession(sms);
   sms = NULL;
  }
gets a segment fault error, I follow the running process, it failed at the step of Medium::close:
void RTSPServer::removeServerMediaSession(ServerMediaSession* serverMediaSession) {
  if (serverMediaSession == NULL) return;

  fServerMediaSessions->Remove(serverMediaSession->streamName());
  if (serverMediaSession->referenceCount() == 0) {
   printf("Medium::close(serverMediaSession);\n");
    Medium::close(serverMediaSession);
  } else {
    serverMediaSession->deleteWhenUnreferenced() = True;
  }
  printf("out removeServerMediaSession(ServerMediaSession* serverMediaSession)\n");
}
the attachment is the http message, before the segment fault, it output the message "Medium::close(serverMediaSession);", what may cause the problem, can you help me?

2014-12-20

u8818test