[Live-devel] RTSPoverHTTP: server answer example

Brilliantov Kirill Vladimirovich brilliantov at byterg.ru
Thu Feb 6 06:53:53 PST 2014

Hello!
I use live555 2014.01.29.
I configure RTSP server on support HTTP and after start it I see what it
bind on rtsp and http port.

I use vlc 1.1.3 Luggage for see video.
I successfully connect to stream use RTSP URL,
but I can't see stream via HTTP URL, server return "HTTP/1.1 405 Method
Not Allowed".

I found what live555 not support requests to access streams via HTTP
(void RTSPServer::RTSPClientConnection::handleHTTPCmd_StreamingGET(char
const* /*urlSuffix*/, char const* /*fullRequestStr*/)).

Where can I found example for server answer, unfortunally I can't found
this information?
Can you help me?
Thank you and excuse me for my bad english.

--
Best regards,
Brilliantov Kirill Vladimirovich