[Live-devel] Difficulty in streaming more than one videos using live555proxyserver program.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jan 2 08:43:29 PST 2014

> I downloaded the live555proxyserver.cpp program(from http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/public/live.2013.12.05.tar.gz)

FYI, the latest version of the code (the only version that we support) can be downloaded from
	http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/public/live555-latest.tar.gz

> to stream multiple backend rtsp streams, but when  I tried to play the proxied URL's using vlc the videos are getting intermixed.
>
> I am using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64 bit machine and Spydroid android application to stream the video.
>
> I read FAQ's carefully but couldn't solve the problem. Let me know your findings.

I can't "let you know my findings" because you haven't given me any details about your problem!

In particular, you need to run the "LIVE555 Proxy Server" with the "-V" option; see
	http://www.live555.com/proxyServer/#verbose-output

Set up a simple example - e.g., with just two back-end RTSP streams - that illustrates your problem, and include the diagnostic output in your next email.