[Live-devel] Get a newer version of Live

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jan 2 11:52:18 PST 2014

> Looking at the gopro open source page, I found they use “live.2012.02.04.tar” (two years old)
> Where I can download the most recent version of live.XXXX.XX.XX.tar?

See
	http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#latest-version

(It's not clear to me how GoPro is using the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software, but if they are using it as embedded software in one of their products, then please let them know that - under the terms of the LGPL - they must update their software to use the latest version of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software, or else tell you how you can perform this upgrade yourself.)