[Live-devel] openRtsp problems!!

Orasanu Lucian lucian.orasanu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 01:34:22 PST 2014

Hello,

         I know that this lists are useful for others, when they have
similar problems.
My system is Gentoo linux x64, afther an emerge -e system, emerge -e world
and upgrade kernel from 3.7.1-gentoo to 3.12.1-gentoo all is perfect now!!!
Is working like an charm!!, dont know for shur but I belive that emerge -e
world, fixed the problem.
Thank you for attention!! and help!!