[Live-devel] problem in MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer app..

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Jan 12 13:39:57 PST 2014

> I am using test app MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer.
> I built windows solution for it and built it in debug mode but when i am running it,
> it is getting crashed in file "filesink.cpp" at line
>
>   if (fOutFid == NULL || fflush(fOutFid) == EOF)  in function afterGettingFrame.

Are you using the latest version of the software.  The "FileSink.cpp" code *did* change in the latest version, but not in any way that should have affected "MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer".

If you upgraded from the previous version, make sure that you don't have any old binaries lying around.  Make sure that you build the software from scratch.