[Live-devel] Slow frame rate at streaming

Pallela Venkat Karthik pallela.venkatkarthik at vvdntech.com
Fri Jan 24 02:47:21 PST 2014

Hi,
     I have a sensor which will write to a buffer memory, I am unable to
get the correct framerate om streaming.If I stream a wall clock on Quick
Time only about 50 seconds are going for true 60 seconds and eventually my
frame buffer (circular) is getting full

I am using testOnDemandRTSPServer of latest live555 and using
ByteStreamFileSource.cpp
reading frames inside  ByteStreamFileSource::doReadFromFile() from buffer
into memory pointed by fTo

On my linux machine, clock is also working fine, gettimeofday increment
speed is correct

Help me in fixing the issue

--

*With Warm Regards,*

Venkat Karthik

VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd

*Cell : *+91 9884292064 | *Skype :* venk.kart