[Live-devel] Mp4 playable in all video players

Teo Deleanu teo at mios.com
Wed Jul 9 06:55:01 PDT 2014

Hello,

I have an mp4 file outputed from openRtsp code(1.mp4) that plays only in
Chrome and VLC.
This file does not contain errors or atom issues according to AtomicParsley
or MP4Box.
After conversion with MP4Box(2.mp4) it`s playable in all players and
browsers.
File 2.mp4 removed all audio headers from 1.mp4(PCMU audio not supported).

Here are the files and XML image atoms:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PjTATUTgynQTVyX2lmQXNGNlU/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PjTATUTgynRm96bEN3aFlHQ0E/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PjTATUTgynbjZZeU9uZGI0R1U/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PjTATUTgyncC1VQXNnUWtZX3M/edit?usp=sharing

The integration of GPAC is too dificult at this level.

Parameters to call similar to: openRTSP -4 rtsp_camera_link > out.mp4

Note that the MP4 format was changed and the moov atom was added at
beggining of the file but still no play in Mozilla and IE.

Can anyone help me to diagnose the format and repair code?

Of course we can discuss a form of benefit for this.
Teo Deleanu - Software EngineerMiOS Ltd - 16 Poitiers, 2nd Floor, Iasi,
Romania, 700671 [image: MiOS_BC_Logo_RGB_rF.png] www.mios.com
O: +40.0332.803.797
Email: teo at mios.com
Skype: mios.teo