[Live-devel] Mp4 playable in all video players

Teo Deleanu teo at mios.com
Wed Jul 9 23:07:36 PDT 2014

The problem appears when embeding the file in HTML tag and trying to play
in firefox/IE. On Chrome player it works.

<video id="sampleMovie" width="1024" height="768" preload controls>
<source src="c:\pluto\ui7_src\live555\live555\filesink.mp4"
type='video/mp4'/>
</video>

Teo Deleanu - Software EngineerMiOS Ltd - 16 Poitiers, 2nd Floor, Iasi,
Romania, 700671 [image: MiOS_BC_Logo_RGB_rF.png] www.mios.com
O: +40.0332.803.797
Email: teo at mios.com
Skype: mios.teo