[Live-devel] android audio rtsp server drop frames

Audric Ackermann audric.bilb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:49:38 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am currently working on a project which needs a RTSP server running under
android and iOS.
I am able to play an audio file, but the audio is jerky. It's a simple mp3
file.

I didn't find a lot of documentation about live555, and if there is a way
to improve performances.
I don't think android is in fault because I built it in iOS too, and got
some lags too.

I've attached my code, I hope you will see what I am missing. It's based on
the example from live555 for RTSP streaming.

Audric