[Live-devel] FW: Errors on client side when using vlc as media player

Daniel Labonte Daniel.Labonte at pleora.com
Fri Jun 27 09:46:20 PDT 2014

Hi again,

I believe I solved the errors with the streaming. I changed one command line argument for avconv using -f h264 instead of flv, as the comments in testOnDemandRTSPServer mention h.264 video elementary stream.

I will review the  FAQ to address my next issue; streaming live video, or stream from a pipe.

Regards,
Daniel