[Live-devel] TR: MP4 Video over Transport Stream

Bonnet, Jean-Luc jeanluc.bonnet at barco.com
Mon Mar 3 04:19:36 PST 2014

________________________________
De : Bonnet, Jean-Luc
Envoyé : lundi 3 mars 2014 13:13
À : 'live-devel at lists.live555.com'
Objet : MP4 Video over Transport Stream

Hi Ross,

  *   I receive a MP4 video stream over MPEG TS:
     *   I use test program testMPEG2TransportReceiver and It works fine.
  *   Now I need to write an AVI file containing the MPG4 video Frames.
     *   But I don't find which filter i need to use in order to convert MPEG TS packets to MP4V frames and how I can detect key frames inside this stream.
  *   I also need to stream these AVI files using MPEG TS:
     *   I think to use  testMPEG2TransportStreamer test program
     *   But I don't find which filter i need to use in order to convert MP4V frames  to MPEG TS packets.

Thanks for your help

best regards

Jean-Luc Bonnet
This message is subject to the following terms and conditions: MAIL DISCLAIMER<http://www.barco.com/en/maildisclaimer>