[Live-devel] Crash in MPEG4/H264/H265 VideoFileServerMediaSubSession

Robert Suijker R.Suijker at tkhsecurity.com
Mon Mar 17 05:33:19 PDT 2014

Many thanks,

> In "H264VideoFileServerMediaSubsession.cpp", line 73, change

Yes, I agree. I gave a similar fix in my first post. So the fix you suggest works.

The only thing that troubles me a bit is that a SDP is still returned from the DESCRIBE, so that the client still issues a PLAY which then fails. But I'm not sure what the correct action should be in this case (my gut feeling tells me that the DESCRIBE should fail however).

Regards,
Robert Suijker
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.