[Live-devel] Logging or debug info

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed May 7 13:57:35 PDT 2014

> My own subclasses are very shallow and I can not see what else (apart from isSSM) that could have any effect
> on this. Nothing deadlocks in my code. What happens is that the wrong stream gets cut off.

If that's the case, then you should be able to verify this using
	openRTSP -t
and
	testOnDemandRTSPServer
with just one minor change.  In "testOnDemandRTSPServer.cpp", change:
	Boolean reuseFirstSource = False;
	Boolean reuseFirstSource = True;

Please don't post to the mailing list again until you've done this.

(I assume that you're using the latest version of the LIVE555 code (the only version that we support).  Several RTP/RTCP-over-TCP-related bugs were fixed over the past year or so.)