[Live-devel] Regarding the start code handling in h264

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat May 31 19:46:40 PDT 2014

> But in the second case, even if I din't parse the data, and every nalu is started with start code, but live555 worked correctly.

You *might* be able to stream the second type of data by passing it to a "H264VideoStreamFramer" (rather than a "H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer").  I don't recommend this, however, because a "H264VideoStreamFramer" is intended for H.264 video data that's in a file (or pipe).  (And yes, it removes 'start codes' from the data.)