[Live-devel] Buffering an H264 Video Stream

Mark Bondurant markb at virtualguard.com
Tue Nov 4 11:16:23 PST 2014

I get this part now, but what I still don't get is how to pass incoming data from RSTPClient to H264VideoStreamFramer. The constructor for it is:

H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer::createNew(UsageEnvironment& env, FramedSource* inputSource) {

A FramedSource input, but RSTPClient is not a FramedSource. Don't see any framed source in it.