[Live-devel] network coding implementation

이용우 tencio2001 at skku.edu
Tue Nov 11 03:43:34 PST 2014

Dear sir/madam.

Hi. I would like to ask a question here.

I am trying to implement network coding in LIVE555.

Network coding in this context means similar to error correction code.

For example, I collect a certain size of packets and make them into a
network coding packet.

A sender will send the packet to a receiver and the receiver decodes the
packet to have the original packets in lossy network.

I have no idea which code should I look, I have setup a video streaming
player(Mplayer) using LIVE555.

So far, it was ok. I have been successful with the process, unfortunately,
implementing network coding is like a gigantic wall to me.

Could you be a dear and answer this question?

Best regards. Yong.