[Live-devel] Network video cameras that use the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Nov 14 22:28:07 PST 2014

Several network video cameras use the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software to implement their internal RTSP server.

I am putting together a list of these cameras.

If you make use of a network video camera that uses our software, could you please send an email (privately to me, if you'd prefer not to send it to the whole mailing list), mentioning:
	1/ The make and model of the network camera
	2/ If known, which version of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software that it uses.  (Often, you can see this in the SDP description that the server returns in response to a RTSP "DESCRIBE" command.)

Thanks in advance,