[Live-devel] Creating live tsx file or Updating existing TSX file

Chapman, Michael J michael.j.chapman at lmco.com
Tue Nov 18 07:42:50 PST 2014

Sorry I didn’t clarify this in an earlier post, but one of the goals we were hoping to achieve is the ability to have any rtsp client able to connect to our Media Server and perform these commands. So, we were hoping to not have to develop and use a custom client if possible. For instance, having VLC player (merely as an example) connect to our Media Server and perform the near-real time trick play. I hope that makes sense and better clarifies our goal. That is why we are looking into the tsx file generation possibilities.

Thank you,

Michael Chapman