[Live-devel] Playback Speed

Jeff Shanab jshanab at jfs-tech.com
Wed Nov 26 17:57:16 PST 2014

How are you playing the file?
   The container format you use is in charge of maintaining the timing
information and the player you use or write uses the stored timestamps to
gate out the frames.

Double speed is ominous though. Could it be that you have interleaved
frames?
If it is AVI, then the creation code was passed the wrong numerator? or
denominator?