[Live-devel] Connection problem to some rtsp server

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Nov 28 15:37:55 PST 2014

The problem with your server is that it has a bug that causes it to add an extra line of ‘whitespace’ at the end of its “DESCRIBE” response.  This extra line of ‘whitespace’ was confusing our RTSP client code.  (The old RTSP client was not affected by this because it was not set up to handle ‘pipelined’ RTSP responses.)

I have now installed a new version - 2014.11.28 - of the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” code that fixes this problem.

Thanks again for the report.