[Live-devel] Seeking Live555 Mac OS Consultant

Eric Blanpied eric at sparkalley.com
Tue Oct 7 13:20:45 PDT 2014

Hello,

First off, while this is not a technical question, my hope is that it’s OK to post this topic here, since it could directly lead to work for someone in the live555 ecosystem… Apologies if that’s an issue.

I work for a small company that’s developing a Mac OS X application that among other things needs to capture RTSP streams from IP cameras, and we are hoping to find someone to help us integrate the live555 library into our project along with an objective-c api to the relevant portions. We’re based in Berkeley, CA, and are ready to consider any number of working arrangements if we could find someone with experience with this already.

thanks very much,
Eric Blanpied
Spark Alley