[Live-devel] doGetNextFrame interval

James Heliker james.heliker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:26:20 PDT 2014

Hi Ross -

Thanks so much for getting back to me!

I see what you mean, and fDurationInMicroseconds is being calculated
correctly. For my fragmentation issue, If I don't call afterGetting() then
doGetNextFrame() is not ever re-invoked, so the server essentially stops on
the first partial read.

Is there a method or variable I should set to indicate to Live555 that I
want to continue accumulating data?

 - James