[Live-devel] Audio+Video streams OpenRTSP to FFMPEG

Muhammad Ali ali at and-or.com
Mon Oct 13 09:29:24 PDT 2014

My objective is to use OpenRTSP to receive audio + video stream from IP
camera and pass it on to FFMPEG which can then stream it to an RTMP server.

I've been using pipe to send stdout to ffmpeg (pipe input source) but that
was only a video stream (OpenRTSP -v flag). Now the requirement has come to
stream both the audio and video streams. So ofcourse I tried to replace -v
with -4 and obviously it failed as they are two separate streams and not a
single elementary stream. Am i correct ?

So now, what will be the correct way to achieve my objective. I myself am a
developer and am not shy to code but I prefer to use something that is
already around (if there is).

--
Muhammad Ali
And Or Logic