[Live-devel] rtp over tcp

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Oct 15 00:19:25 PDT 2014

> When I transport rtp packets over tcp using live555 , I get many logs like below after playing many minutes.
> sendRTPorRTCPPacketOverTCP: failed! (errno 32)
> sendRTPorRTCPPacketOverTCP: failed! (errno 32)
>
> or
>
> sendRTPorRTCPPacketOverTCP: failed! (errno 9)
> sendRTPorRTCPPacketOverTCP: failed! (errno 9)
>
> then the vlc client can't receive any rtp packets.

- What OS are you running (for both your client (VLC) and server)?

- Are you using the latest version of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" code (the only version that we support) for your server?

- Is your client running the latest version of VLC (2.1.5)?

- What happens when you run "openRTSP -t" (again, using the latest version of the  "LIVE555 Streaming Media" code) instead of VLC?