[Live-devel] Concurrent OnDemandServerMediaSubsession to stream MPEG

Vikhorev, Konstantin K.Vikhorev at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Oct 27 09:43:28 PDT 2014

Dear Ross Finlayson,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I tried your suggestion today and result  is the same. I can only stream data to one session at the time.

Could it be some pre-processor definition that I am missing?

Also some times when I try to play to streams at the same time I get following exception:
“RTCPInstance:: RTCPInstance error: totSessionBW parameter should not be zero!”

--
Best Regards,

Konstantin Vikhorev

Dr Konstantin Vikhorev