[Live-devel] RTSP URL format for a Swann 806 network camera?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Oct 31 07:16:15 PDT 2014

>>> Any Chance of HTTP forwarded too?
>
> No, the camera rejects HTTP access (at least, on the standard ports)

I’ve checked all possible ports.  The camera rejects TCP access to all ports except:
	23 (telnet).  If I telnet to the camera, it gives me a login prompt, but the username-password “admin” “12345” doesn’t work.
	554 (RTSP).  HTTP commands are not accepted; only RTSP
	6001 (???).  HTTP commands are not accepted.
	9000 (???).  HTTP commands are not accepted.