[Live-devel] Open H.264 stream frame by frame

Marcin marcin at speed666.info
Tue Sep 23 23:18:26 PDT 2014

Hi,
Really - i think that you have to decode the stream to get
frame-by-frame data for further analysis. Soon Ross will reply also that
Live555 is not responsible for decoding/encoding stream but only for
reciving it.
I think you have to use ffmpeg or libavcodec for example to decode
bitstream recived by live555 libs and then pass it to analyzing software
as RAW data.
Marcin