[Live-devel] Maximum interleaved RTP packet size

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Apr 15 14:26:20 PDT 2015

> I might, however, add a mechanism that will allow the client code to specify that it wants a specific incoming packet size, and then (if this option is set) include a “Blocksize:” header in its requests.

FYI, I’ve just released a new version (2015.04.15) of the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” code that adds a variable

	u_int16_t RTSPClient::desiredMaxIncomingPacketSize;

If - after creating your “RTSPClient” object - you set this field to some value >0, then a corresponding “Blocksize:” header will be included with each outgoing “SETUP” request.  (I didn’t added to “PLAY”, because that would have complicated the code unnecessarily.)

I hope this works for you.