[Live-devel] Maximum interleaved RTP packet size

Hansen Jan Rørgård jan.r.hansen at dk.saabgroup.com
Wed Apr 15 22:52:28 PDT 2015

Another way to add custom headers, that I have found useful, is to inherit from the RTSPClient class and implement the setRequestFields function. By first calling the implementation in the base class (RTSPClient::setRequestFields) it is now possible to add custom headers.

Jan Rørgård Hansen
Senior Engineer
Saab Danmark
Security & Defence Solutions

Direct +45 36383000
jan.r.hansen at dk.saabgroup.com

Saab
Alsion 2
DK - 6400 Sønderborg
www.saabgroup.com

This e-mail is private and confidential between the sender and the addressee.
In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying or
disseminating it or any information in it. Please notify the above if any misdirection.