[Live-devel] Failed to get a SDP description for the URL

Jade Royston info at eyeintheskysports.com
Thu Apr 23 15:21:47 PDT 2015

I tried these and the files do go into the folder I specified them to. I
have a folder named "record" and the output files go in, only one of them,
and it is empty. So you may be right with the firewall.

Do you have any idea where I would remove these firewalls?

Thanks

Jade Royston
Founder
Eye in the Sky Sports LLC.