[Live-devel] Failed to get a SDP description for the URL

Jade Royston info at eyeintheskysports.com
Thu Apr 23 15:57:34 PDT 2015

I did try the '-t'  option and either the same message came back or I would
sometimes get a "usage" message back and it would run through all of the
commands and what they mean.

The computer I am using Ubuntu on and the camera are directly wired into
the same Internet router. I gave you the external Internet ip address so
you could access the camera. If you open up the stream in a media player it
is a basketball facility. I also gave you the external address because in
the future I will be using this program to hopefully connect to other
devices on other networks so I'm making sure the external ip address will
work.

I currently live stream events from this camera and don't have a problem
with that.