[Live-devel] Failed to get a SDP description for the URL

Jade Royston info at eyeintheskysports.com
Fri Apr 24 06:19:06 PDT 2015

Sorry to keep bothering you.

I closed the Ubuntu server last night before leaving. So when I opened it
up again this morning, the command to output the streams began to run again
and started outputting files every 60 seconds. I cannot seem to get the
correct "kill" command. I have tried a few different ones, what is the
exact punctuation I need to put in to kill the command?

Also I try to play the output files in the videos (just by double clicking)
and a window pops up:

error occurred
could not demultiplex stream

Let me know,