[Live-devel] wis-streamer :assign streamnames to particular IP

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Aug 5 14:30:53 PDT 2015

>      My requirement is:
>            4 streams are available , out of 4 streams 2 should pass over an IP and the remaining streams should pass over another IP.
>
>  how we can implement the above mentioned requirement

You can change the preferred IP address by setting the global variables “SendingInterfaceAddr” and “ReceivingInterfaceAddr”.  However, because these are global variables, it is currently not possible to have a single LIVE555 process that uses two different IP addresses.  The only way to do this is to structure your application as two processes - one that uses each IP address.

http://www.live555.com/ <http://www.live555.com/>