[Live-devel] Question: RTSP server sending packets continously given by me.

Karol Zdancewicz karol.zdancewicz at polixel.pl
Mon Aug 10 06:23:31 PDT 2015

Hello,
I have problem with creating server said in thread. What I did:

Class A that initiate everything + start event loop
Class B which inherits from OnDemandServerMediaSubsession with redefined: createNewRTPSink and  CreateNewStreamSource which return my C class
Class C which inherits from AudioInputDevice

Class C got method where I receive frames.

Could you help me find best way to do this? I am kind of confused. I try now to copy all data I get in doGetNextFrame()  (fTo,fFrameSize etc.) and  do FramedSource::afterGetting(this). Is this even good way of thinking? If yes, I will need mechanism to not let do afterGetting before last frame wasn’t finished.

thanks in advance for any help,

Karol