[Live-devel] Please suggest me how can I organize decoding of the stream.

Michael Margold admin at soft-collection.com
Wed Dec 2 12:14:22 PST 2015

Hi!

Please suggest me how can I organize decoding of the stream.

Now I can get the h264 frames from RTSP as byte arrays, their sizes in
bytes, mediumNames and codecNames of these frames.

1.       But which test*.cpp file have I use as a base in order to decode
these frames? Is it openRTSP.cpp or something else?

2.       Whether have I retrieve dimensions of these frames in order to use
them in the decoder?

3.       May be it is the better way to use ffmpeg?

May be you have an example?

Thank you!